Hammers are basically used in construction sites for breaking the concrete in small pieces. Demolition work is not easy when you use hand tools so you should use a powerful tool that can make your task easy and effortless. Electric jackhammers are the right tool that delivers more power to do the job fast. These tools use vibration control technology that makes the task smooth. There are many brands of electric jackhammers available in the market out of which you need to choose your right tool on the basis of your needs and budget. So, we have spent lots of time finding the best choice for you. you should be aware of safety measures before using the jackhammer. Here we have listed the top 10 jackhammers with pros and cons on the basis of needs and requirements.
XtremePowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jackhammer
Xtreme power us electric jackhammer is the best tool for professionals and DIYers with lots of features at a low price. It is a durable tool with an anti-vibration system that controls the vibration of handles during the process of demolition. You can work at different angles after locking a rotating chisel with this hammer. It comes with a case and safety gloves that protect you and the machine both. Using a carrying case, you can carry it easily from one place to another. It also includes two chisels for hassle-free work. A 2200-watt powerful motor provides better performance. This value for money product is reliable.
- The performance-oriented electric jackhammer is suitable for both professional and amateur users.
- It is equipped with a heavy-duty 2200w powerful motor that produces 1900 impacts per minute.
- Its heavy-duty carrying case transports it anywhere without any hassle.
- It is less costly and easy to use the product.
Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
Neiko electric jackhammer is an affordable option for home users as well as professionals. It comes with a high-performance motor that delivers 1800 impacts per minute. This electric jackhammer performs more smoothly and quietly than other jackhammers because of its advanced helical gear system feature. Its 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle has control over the hammer during the demolition process. it is made of durable metal that handles corrosion resistance. Its powerful 11.3-amp motor produces 1800 BMP of power that can break all types of surfaces. It also includes a carrying case with rolling wheels that transfer the product easily. This jackhammer performs faster than traditional jackhammers.
- This jackhammer is used for home demolition as well as professional use.
- This tool Performs efficiently and quickly.
- It is equipped with caster wheels that make it convenient for transportation.
- It is constructed with durable metal.
- This jackhammer comes with caster wheels that make transportation easy.
- Its heat-treated chisels provide superior performance.
F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
Fcc electric jackhammer is a great choice for both professionals and home users. it is a heavy-duty application tool that provides sturdy construction and excellent performance. This electric jackhammer performs well for demolition jobs, trenching, chipping, removing foundations, and many more. It weighs around 45 pounds, yet the hammer is unbeatable. They also provide safety accessories like goggles, gloves, a safety mask, and a carrying case. This powerful tool has the ability to break all types of surfaces efficiently. Its 2200 watts motor produces 1900 impacts per minute. It provides a lockable chisel that is able to lock the chisel at different angles and provides exceptional safety. Its ergonomic plastic handle provides a comfortable grip to work on tough projects.
- It is applicable to both home users and professionals.
- There are no-load speeds for boosting your productivity.
- They provide rotating chisel locks for safety purposes.
- This user-friendly tool is sturdy and durable.
TR 89100 Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
TR industrial demolition jackhammer is a powerful and versatile heavy-duty application tool that is used to breaks through concrete, tiles, wood, and clay floors very efficiently. Its powerful 11-amp motor produces 1800 BPM power. This sturdy construction tool comes with many accessories. It comes with three chisels, including spade chisel. The spade chisel is used for breaking tough soil and rocks. Its weight around 35 pounds that can easily break tough surfaces. it also includes safety goggles and work gloves for worker’s safety. This versatile tool equipped with a 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle. Its large insulated handle gives a non-slip grip that makes it comfortable to use and its anti-vibration design does not cause any pain to your hands during longtime work. This inexpensive jackhammer provides excellent performance and great efficiency to its users.
- The 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle offers optimal versatility.
- This tool comes with a variety of accessories.
- The product works demolition tasks efficiently and quickly to deliver the desired result.
- This is a product fulfilling all safety measures.
Mophorn 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer
Mophorn concrete breaker is a heavy-duty demolition hammer that performs various tasks such as trench work, asphalt removal, driving ground rods, and breaking concrete. Its 2000w motor produces high power to break tough floors, clay, and many more. This electric jackhammer produces 1400 bpm which is capable of ripping any surface. A swiveling handle has 360-degree rotation which makes it more usable in any working site. Its D-shaped grip rear reduces operator fatigue by absorbing vibrations. this tool has proper insulation that keeps away electric leaks and makes it drop resistant. In this jackhammer, there is no overheating issue due to proper ventilation. Mophorn hammer is a perfect tool for demolition, chipping, breaking holes, and other tasks. This jackhammer equipped with a solid insulation protection shell and metal components from inside that makes it more powerful.
- Its 360 degrees swivel front handle makes it more useful to perform various tasks.
- It is a sturdy and durable tool for long-lasting use.
- You can quickly assemble and disassemble this tool
- This Powerful hammer breaker has no overheating problems
TR Industrial TR89305 Demolition Electric Jack Hammer
TR industrial is the topmost jackhammer brand in the world. Its powerful motor produces 1800 BPM of speed with 60 Jules of impact energy that performs fast demolition by saving your time and energy. you can use this jackhammer both inside and outside at-home projects. it is equipped with a 20-foot-long power cord with a double insulated plug that provides optimal safety and flexibility and can be used in extreme weather conditions. It also comes with a durable metal carrying case that can easily transport this tool and reduces the chances of wear and tear. This electric jackhammer is heavy, yet it is efficient and powerful. This versatile hammer can work with different types of chisels like a flat chisel, scraping chisel, clay spade chisel, and asphalt cutter. This electric jackhammer is used for demolition to break the rocks
- A durable jackhammer that is ideal for heavy-duty applications.
- This powerful tool delivers maximum performance.
- Its 1800 BPM provides an ultra-fast demolition process.
XtremePowerUS Demolition Electric Jack Hammer
Xtremepowerus is a small scale demolition jackhammer that is used to remove steps or tiles. This small jackhammer does not need oil to function but it works well when greased on a regular basis. This robust jackhammer performs well and its rugged storage case protects and stores it for long-lasting use. Its 9amp motor produces 3000 bpm that works on hard surfaces efficiently. You can use it both indoor and outdoor constructions. Its ergonomic handle is comfortable to use in different situations. This tool comes with a hex bull chisel and a flat chisel. you can also use it as a backup tool for your collection at a low price. this jackhammer comes with a tool wrench, 5/8 inch flat chisel, and a set of brushes. this excellent tool is used for driving ground rods, crushing, chipping, scraping, demolishing, and breaking concrete.
- Its 1000-watt motor is used for demolition work as a concrete breaker
- This tool is constructed from highly durable materials
- It includes Blow-molded storage case for easy transportation
- It Delivers up to 8 ft. Lb. Torque power
- Tool weight is around 20 lbs.
Makita HM1810X3 70 Lb. AVT Breaker Hammer
Makita HM1810X3 is a high power electric jackhammer that is used for tough jobs with less vibration. Its advanced anti-vibration technology reduces the strain in your arms and hands so that you can work for a long time. This tool provides more power to the surface than other models. It comes with four chisels and a storage case that makes it more valuable at a reasonable cost. Its 15 amp motor makes it one of the most powerful models in the market. This tool comes with AC/DC power so that you can use it in every situation. It comes with many excellent safety features like automatic brush cut-off, LED light indications, and more. Its automatic brush cutoff protects and extends the life of the commutator and LED light feature indicates the cord damage, or switch failure to minimize the risk of dangerous accidents. Its unique counterbalance system gives you more flexibility. Overall, It’s a value for money product.
- 15.0 AMP powerful motor produces 1100 bpm to handle the heavy-duty applications.
- Anti-Vibration Technology reduces the vibration and an internal counterbalance system directs more impact energy to the surface.
- LE.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Automatic brush cut-off protects the commutator from damage and extends the life of the tool.
- it has the lowest noise level with 107dB.
- this tool comes with an AC/DC switch for alternative power sources.
Heavy Duty Generic B000HSD93K 1240w Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
A heavy-duty 1240w demolition jackhammer is great for demolition jobs, squaring, digging, chipping, and crushing. It comes with two chisels and a heavy metal case that extend the life of your tool and stores and transport the tool easily. It has many great features but it suffers quality control issues like other electric jackhammers. The maintenance of this tool is also expensive. Sometimes it has an oil leakage problem but Overall this is a value for money products.
- This inexpensive tool performs various tasks without spending more money.
- Its metal case helps to prolong the life of your tools and protect it during travel between locations.
- It has a reasonably low price,
- It burns through motor brushes very fast, making it expensive to maintain.
BOSCH 11335K 35-POUND 1-1/8″ JACKHAMMER KIT
BOSCH 11335K is a compact and lightweight jackhammer that is a great choice for DIYers and professionals. This 35-pound heavy-duty demolition hammer that delivers 34 feet per pound impact energy for demolishing hard concrete. It takes 40 percent less vibration than other tools. This versatile tool has a retention head. It is advisable to fit the right bit for different places. this tool delivers 1890 blows per minute with 12.4 ft-lbs impact power. It is made of high-quality material that makes it durable and efficient for work. This hammer kit has a multi-position holder that allows you to hold it easily during the job. Its lock-on switch enables continuous hammering without pressing any button. This kit includes a cleaning rag, grease tube, and carrying case with wheels for easy transportation.
- It has 360 degrees articulating auxiliary handle with active vibration control that reduces vibration by 40 percent.
- This tool Comes with carrying case with wheels for easy transportation.
- It Has a total weight of 38.0 lbs.
- It has a Service reminder shut-off system.
The best electric jackhammer saves our time and money. Jackhammers are the best tool to perform various tasks. Unlike hand tools, these jackhammers are best for heavy-duty tasks. There are many electric jackhammers available in the market and it is difficult to choose the right tool for you. Xtremepowerus is our top-notch electric jackhammer, due to its anti-vibration system, two included chisels, a speed control system, and its low price. However TR industry includes three chisels and safety cases, but poor quality control and unsealed motor put it in third place. You can also check the best bosch demolition hammers here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best electric jackhammer?
A: 5 Best Electric Jackhammers
- Makita Electric Jack Hammer
- XtremepowerUS Electric Jack-Hammer
- TR Industrial Electric Jack-Hammer.
- Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- Mophorn 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer
Q: How many watts does a jackhammer use?
A: An industrial jackhammer consumes 2800 watt of power with a speed of 1900 impacts per minute. These jackhammers are durable and silent.
Q: Are jackhammers dangerous?
A: Now Mostly jackhammers come with a vibration control system because excessive vibration can damage the human body. In some cases, it can cause fatigue, headaches, stomach issues, insomnia, and muscular and skeletal issues.
Q: How long does it take to break up concrete with a jackhammer?
A: A good jackhammer can break within 10 minutes.
Q: How do you start a jackhammer?
A: You should hold the jackhammer straight with a firm grip on the handle before starting. Then push down the handle trigger and hold it down while driving the bit straight down into the concrete and do it again and again. One more thing keeps in mind that your face should be away from any windows or glass to prevent breakage by flying debris.
Q: What does a demolition hammer do?
A: A demolition hammer is a powerful tool to break down large concrete walls. There are a variety of sizes and styles are available that you can purchase. You can use these tools not only for breaking the walls but also on thick materials.
Q: How does an electric jackhammer work?
A: Electric jackhammers work a bit differently from other tools. They’re driven by a motor of electricity. The motor rotates a cam that converts the motor’s spinning motion into an up-and-down motion, which in turn pumps against a piston.
Q: What is the best demolition hammer?
A: The 10 Best Demolition Hammers
- XtremepowerUS X1108 jackhammer.
- NEIKO 02845A ELECTRIC DEMOLITION JACK HAMMER
- Makita HM1810X3 jackhammer.
- Makita HM1317CB jackhammer.
- DeWalt D25901K SDS Max jackhammer.
- Makita HM0870C jackhammer.
- Bosch 11316EVS jackhammer.
- Mophorn 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer
- F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- Milwaukee 5339-21 jackhammer.
Q: How does jackhammer works?