Goolsky Q353 Triphibian, a very amazing and cool quadcopter that is designed in a very distinct manner. As quadcopters are specified only for flying in the air, this Goolsky Q353 Triphibian is developed with the three-in-one RC vehicle functioning that can fly, sail and run. Isn’t this amazing? It is designed with waterproof material and function and in fact, it is counted among the cheapest waterproof quadcopters in the market. It is mainly used for outdoor purposes and to make your flying experience absolutely adventurous. And along with its three major functioning, it becomes a truly worthy choice for the customers.
Besides, with Goolsky Q353 Triphibian’s waterproofing feature, it can be submerged or flipped over the water, without damaging the motor. Also, it holds the capacity to roll itself up for staying in an upright position on the surface of the water. Along with its flying, sailing and running functioning, Goolsky Q353 Triphibian comes with some really interesting and benefitting features as well. This amazing Goolsky Q353 Triphibian air-ground-water 2.4G 6-Axis quadcopter is developed to provide you with the most fun and energizing flying experience, specializing in its plan bolsters air, water and land activities. Its functionalities aren’t limited to flying only, it works on many other things and helps you cover all aspects of capturing photos and videos. Speaking of which, we have presented this review article of the Goolsky Q353 Triphibian quadcopter, discussing its features, specifications and other details. So, let’ get started!
|Parameters||Qoolsky Q353 triphibian
|Package Dimensions||20.9Ã—12.0Ã—5.4 inches|
|Control distance ||150 m|
|Battery requirement||7.4V 1200mAh li-po battery
|Charging time||120 minutes
|Working time||6-7 minutes|
|Battery for controller ||6Ã— AA battery
|Package Weight||1709 g
|Item dimensions||36.5Ã—36.5Ã—12 cm
|Item weight ||323 g|
|Controller||2.4GHz mode 2
- LED electric lamp: Goolsky Q353 Triphibian comes with the fitting of an LED electric lamp under every propeller, which makes the flying of the quadcopter easy around low light or evening light conditions. Also, the LED lights automatically alarm when the quadcopter comes to fly the automaton home for reviving and it streaks when the battery is running low.
- Battery specifications: It comes with an inbuilt battery of 7.4V 1200mAh Lithium polymer. It takes around two hours to be complete;y charged and provides a flight time of 6-7 minutes.
- Cool Controller: Goolsky Q353 Triphibian is operated by a 2.3 GHz remote controller that controls the quadcopter within a distance of 150 meters. It is mainly designed for anti-interference purposes through its four channels of remote transmission. Plus, it has an LCD screen for displaying all the activities of this quadcopter and has two joysticks and several buttons that enable you to execute various functions.
- Flight modes: Goolsky Q353 Triphibian is very easy to manage and operate. Flying in the air, it has various flight modes. The beginners can easily control the quadcopter’s speed which becomes quite tough to handle. Its headless mode helps in enabling the quadcopter to fly in any direction very easily and stably. Also, it aligns the movements of the quadcopter with the controller so that it becomes easy for the user to control the quadcopter, without worrying about its direction. And its one key return function helps the quadcopter to return to its initial location safely, in times of crisis.
- Air stability: With a 6 axis gyro system, Goolsky Q353 Triphibian provides total stability during the flight. t is very easy to fly and operate, and that’s what charms the customers the most. As it has three modes, among which when you select the right one, you get total control of the quadcopter by yourself.
- Water mode: Goolsky Q353 Triphibian comes with a distinct water mode that helps it during sailing on the water. It is designed to be waterproof with a vivid water recovery mechanism. This helps the quadcopter to recover back up on the water surface in case it is damp in the water. And during the sail, with this feature, it remains in the right position. This makes your sailing experiences more exciting and easy.
Goolsky Q353 Triphibian quadcopter is developed in a very distinct style and design. Its body frame is designed similar to a toy boat, which is mainly to support air, water and ground modes. Through this, the quadcopter serves as multi-purpose and becomes versatile. Its construction is super solid, robust and durable so that it can be used for various functions without any hitches. It comes in a colours combination of black and orange and is entirely waterproof. Its orange colour helps in making it more visible while flying.
Besides, you do not need to worry about assembling the quadcopter as it comes fully assembled, ready to fly. It is very light weighted because of which it becomes one of the best choices for travel, allowing it to explore all places. Along with the quadcopter, the package contains accessories required during driving, flying or sailing it. Also, it has four spare propellers, a 2.4G remote control, adapter, user manual and charger set. It does not require any smartphone function as it does not have any camera.
In conclusion, we can say that the Goolsky Q353 Triphibian quadcopter is developed with a very unique style and design that is truly appreciated. It provides a very exciting and fun experience of flying, even in dim lighting or evening lights thanks to its LED light feature. Plus, it supports air, land and water operation which makes it quite versatile. This Goolsky Q353 Triphibian is a great deal especially at some very reasonable pricing, in fact, it is one of the cheapest waterproof quadcopters in the market. With this, you get tons of amazing features and specifications, all these combined makes it totally a worthy purchase. It is absolutely user-friendly and can be easily controlled and managed by beginners. Its LED lights also help in identifying its head and structure during dim lighting so that you can get better visibility in darkness. It comes with a 2.4 GHz technology along with the headless mode which helps in eliminating interference and make your experience more fun and exciting. Although like any other product, Goolsky Q353 Triphibian does have some downsides such as its battery of 1200mAh, providing 6-7 minutes of functioning, this does not provide you much time for exploring during its usage duration. After this, you have to wait for 2 hours for recharging and again get only 6-7 minutes of functioning.
However, if the developers made this Goolsky Q353 Triphibian with an FPV camera, it would still be one of the best waterproof drones in the market. And even without the camera, it’s still a great purchase!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the Goolsky Q353 Triphibian safe to fly?
A: Goolsky Q353 Triphibianis developed with great durability and stability. Its 6 axis gyro system helps in providing stability during the flight. The remote controller is also very easy to operate and after selecting the right mode, the user gets full control of the drone.
Q: How can Goolsky Q353 Triphibian recover, if by any chance it gets dumped in the water?
A: The Goolsky Q353 Triphibian comes with a very amazing recovery mechanism, which helps the drone to float back up on the water surface even if you dump it in the water. And in case, if it flips upside down in the water, it can easily roll upwards.
Q: Is it safe to use in evening lighting?
A: With its LED electric lamp fitted under the propeller, Goolsky Q353 Triphibian can fly smoothly in low light or evening lights. It also alarms you when it’s time to fly the automaton home for reviving.